Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lubbock and my upcoming Wrist Surgery...

Lubbock was great! I got to spend some time with my Dad, and little sister, Rebekah, and Step-Mom, Bev. Rebekah, Bev, and I went to the movie "The Help," where I cried like a baby and loved every moment of it! I highly recommend this movie.

I also got to see Meghan and her boyfriend, Nick. We all went and saw the new Planet of the Apes movie, which was also good. I still liked The Help better.

It was really just great to see my Dad, spend some quality time, after all these years we haven't spent enough time together.

Since I got back from Lubbock, life has gotten hectic. I've added on 3 new clients this week alone, and have been running around non-stop. Today was the first day I got a little peace, and I spent it scheduling my surgery for Friday.

Friday is my surgery! I cannot believe it! They got me in so fast, and I will be able to do it before school is started! I am so excited to get this over with before school starts.. and I am super excited about getting school started!

Anyway, that's about it. Life is good.

No comments: