Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hi

school good. work busy. life kinda hard. no big news thank goodness. wrist is healing nicely. Big fires burning nearby.

I'm not getting much sleep, and I'm being a terrible friend as far as keeping up with my favorites. I can't help it. I barely have time to pee. Seriously... I'm learning bladder control like nobodies business. In good news, I'm walking so much at school my fitness level hasn't seemed to suffer. Other than the fact I can't use my wrist to work out.

I've been getting super busy with work. Even on my days off school, I am so busy it's a miracle I ever get any homework done.. which recently I have been slipping on. I'm starting to feel burned out and it's only the first month. I will get used to this. I have to.

I guess I just felt the need to say hi. I know almost no one reads this, but I figured... maybe someone out there cares. Who knows?

Hope you are all doing well.

No comments: