Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all. Not as though I am going anywhere, only that I am no longer going to be keeping a blog. I've decided that my life does not need to be publicized and if I am going to have a blog, I will be keeping it anonymous and on topics other than myself. It's not that I don't care about you guys, my 5 readers (or less) it's just that I find myself lacking things to say and feeling like no one really cares either way... not that you don't care about me, but that this seems to be more of a self-indulgent type activity that I don't feel like continuing.

So I hope you all have a great Christmas, and that you have a wonderful New Year! Lots of Love.

Blog OUT. For Good.

Caitlin

No comments: