Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

On Friday, I did a workout dedicated to Jesus and what he went through to die for us and our sins. I know it sounds ridiculous to do a workout dedicated to Jesus, in fact, I too was sceptical. But then I went through the workout, and realized that it really did help me to feel some sort of connection. First I had to lift a 35 lb bar 143 times, to equal 5,000 lbs, from ground to above my head. Then I had to carry that 35 lb bar for a mile. I think it was walking the mile with the weight on my back, thinking about how terrifying it must have been for Jesus to carry his own cross, that really made me feel like the workout was teaching me something. I could imagine the fear, the physical pain, and the emotional hurt that might have been going on within him, but I'm not really sure, I'm not sure what emotions would have gone on inside the mind a perfect human being.

I think Easter is a great holiday, and I even made it through sans chocolate this year! A lot of new things are coming, Easter is a time for rebirth and starting fresh. What better way to start fresh than opening your eyes to a new outlook on life! I am going to stop being so negative about the things in my life I cannot control, and start finding ways to make the best of life's problems.


And now for some awesome Easter comics...

Hoppy Easter!!!
Funny Pictures - Hoppy Easter, Everybuddy!see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Humorous Pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

No comments: