Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Back...

I took a small break from blogging. I've had a lot going on, and got a particularly rude comment about 9 months ago and decided I was done. No one tends to read my blog anyway.

BUUUUUTTTT... Now that we have a BABY GIRL on the way... I want to take this blog back up and allow my mom and family members a glimpse into what's going on, especially now that Jeff and I are moving to California.

So what's going on? I'm 22 weeks pregnant, due Jan 1st, 2013. We found out a few weeks ago that we're having a girl. Very exciting!

Meanwhile we are getting our house ready to sell, because Jeff just got a job in California. He's leaving in a little less than 2 weeks, while I stay here and sell the house, finish contracts with clients, etc. I should be joining him by November at the VERY latest.

I've got a lot to do, so don't expect a lot of posts... but I just wanted to get back on here and try to get started. Hope all is well with my fellow bloggers. :)

No comments: