Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family Fun Time

So it's been pretty awesome this month. So far I have gotten to go to Lubbock to see my family and then Jeff's sister, Liz, flew out to visit this past week.

The trip to Lubbock was so much fun. We went to the pumpkin patch with Sonja in her halloween outfit that her Grandma Bev bought her. We got tons of really cute photos, but here are my favorites:

Apparently she hates grass... not pumpkins.. but this photo made me lol when I saw it later

She wouldn't let me put her down... she was really going through the whole clingy phase bad at this point

And here she looks happy and full of Halloween glee

She fell in love with my Dad's dog, Chrissy, who is an old blond lab. She chased her around all over the place (not that it was hard, poor Chrissy is old).  

"I thought we were friends" 

What are this?
 Meanwhile, we had a lot of fun forcing her to wear the hoodie that Grandma Bev got her, it was just so cute and had little zebra ears... now she enjoys hoodies.. you're welcome, Sonja...
Eat ALL THE THINGS!!!!
When Liz came, she brought her two ADORABLE children. Rex is only about 6 weeks older than Sonja, so they have a lot in common.. being babies and all. Rex is crawling and starting to walk pretty decently. He has a lot more hair than her. But I feel like his presence sort of helped Sonja gain some confidence in her crawling and walking. 


Baby Best Friends FOREVER!!! 
 And it was awesome to have Aunt Liz here to snuggle Sonja and give her lots of Auntie attention!

Cause that's what Aunts are for

When Liz was here we went to Sweetberry Farms pumpkin patch/Flower garden. We went with The Calderwoods and it was lots of fun.


ERRR MAH GOURD!!!

FLOWERS!!!

We had lots of fun doing other stuff too... like messing with Jeff once the babies were all asleep...

because... we were curious if they would fit

We went and got barbeque as a family and had more baby fun times!

Rex: "hello friend!" Sonja: "If I don't look he isn't there"

attack!!!

Sonja: "I guess this guy's alright!"

But then Rex poked her in the eye and she cried. The End. 
 Then we went to the Ranch at Cow Creek. It's gorgeous by the way.





Adelaide wanted to hold Sonja... it did not go well

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed Liz's trip out here. I was sad to see them go. I really love my sister-in-law. She is my kind of people. I also felt a lot less alone with her around, seeing her deal with 2 kids instead of 1... well... it made me feel like I need to stop being such a pansy about things because if she can do it, I can do it too.


No comments: