Thursday, October 23, 2008

Updates...

So 2 weekends ago a few things happend.
1st: Friday Night: We went out to celebrate Chris's birthday. No pictures, sadly, we always forget the camera. It was hilarious though. My new friend, Marian came along so I could try to give Chris a birthday present by introducing the two. Unfortunately she's not interested so sad day for Chris :(. Instead somehow Jeff's brother came along and talked us into going to the gay bar... I must say a new experience in and of itself. In the process I learned many new things about gay culture, learned that TV really does NOT exaggerate about the gay lifestyle. Oh, funny side-note... the club was called "RAIN" and I was like.. oh like "RAINBOW"... funny. ha ha. Um... what else happened... oh, Jeff got checked out several times, so I kept having to kiss him so he wouldn't feel threatened. We had fun dancing to Brittany Spears, though, so it wasn't a total flop. Also, my favorite part, Jeff got his butt grabbed sometime when I was off dancing with Chris (who is his gay brother in case you didn't get that)... hilarity! I think Marian and I will be good friends, we have a lot in common and she's fun! I'll get some pictures I PROMISE of the renaisance fair or halloween or both!

next day: Saturday: my nephew, Ian, turned 3. He's absolutely adorable. It was awesome, Jeff and I drove to Houston and my parents and sister, Meghan, flew to Houston, so it was like a big reunion. It was awesome! Especially because I finally got to see Meghan again and do a little mending since the wedding... I guess she's gotten used to the idea that I am going to be married for a long time. lol. We had a good time. On her last night we stayed up all night talking, laughing, and eating popcorn and candy. Good times.

No comments: