Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This Coming Vacation... ruined plans lead to happy rewards!!!

I'm noticing a trend with some of Jeff's Utah peeps... we continually get flaked on. As I wrote in an earlier episode, we were supposed to fly to Utah (one-way tickets were purchased) and go to the family reunion and pick up Jeff's broncho, which his Uncle PROMISED would be done in a WEEK a few weeks ago. Come to find out, his broncho will NOT be done, and we will be stranded forever in the depths of Park City... just kidding. Last notice, I almost had to fork up another $500 at LEAST to get us home, but due to my mother's bargain-feind blood line, I managed to find us two airline tickets costing only $220 after taxes and everything! Best part... we're flying out of Vegas... which means...

VEGAS VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! We're going to stay in a 4 star hotel which I also got cheap prices on ($53 a night) because I am awesome. Definately going to walk the strip, dance in the clubs, and avoid gambling cause we don't roll like that. I am soooo excited! Not only will this be our first vacation since our honeymoon where we are actually alone together, but we will be erasing bad memories of past Vegas disasters. Cause I really like Vegas and don't wanna hold those memories against it. I mean, honestly, when we went to Utah for Ali's wedding and got flaked on by Jeff's childhood best friend, we ended up having to stay in a crappy motel 8 and it cost us more than this 4 star awesome hotel! This vacation is now well planned. Unfortunately that means no going to Denver to see my parents or Jeff's brother Chris. We might try going out there at the end of the month but so far no cheap tickets.

***foot note**** anyone wanting to join us in Vegas for a good time, please email or text me, friends are invited but you'll have to get your own room :p

***other foot note*** for those of you wondering where I found the best deals: expedia.com, hotwire.com... I checked all the sites I could find and these were the fairest

No comments: