Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Today, I went searching to see if I'd made resolutions for 2009. Guess I didn't. So this year, I have decided to make a few resolutions, things I really feel like I can make happen in 2010. So here we go:









- FINISH THE HOUSE... ALL OF IT... DOWN TO THE LAST CURTAIN




















- Significantly reduce my Sugar intake (ie. pretty much taking sugar out of my diet)











- Make more time for Akira, teach her new tricks














- Make new friends and maintain old friendships better














- Enjoy one of my last childless years with my husband










- Take a Yoga class









- Take Pilates








- Be a better wife
















- Aquire a wardrobe that actually fits and looks good on me/ get some pants tailored rather than rolling the cuffs up...














- See all 4 of my sisters at least once this year and call my brother more often










- Clean my house more regularly (IE once a week, not once every month or two)













- Become a better trainer











- Figure out where I stand on my religious beliefs










- Move to Denver












- Learn to Cook more than just Salmon and broccoli ;)

















































haha... just kidding about Denver... sort of














































No comments: