Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday To JEFF! (sorry this is late)

As many of you already know, I have been extremely busy since my mom was here for a week, and then I had a personal training conference right after she left. Well, I'm behind on my blogging, and one of the things I neglected to do was Blog Celebrate Jeff's birthday!


Jeff turned 25 on Sunday, April 11th. I can't believe he's already 25!!! When I married him, he was 22, and I just can't seem to see him at any other age. :).


Jeff is an amazing person, he brings so much light to my life, and I wanted to showcase Jeff today on my blog, and talk about all of his WONDERFUL qualities. I will also be including many photos along the way.
Let's see... where to start....
1. Jeff... Jeff is a very handsome man. He has beautiful blue eyes, but more importantly, there is a smile behind those eyes that melts my heart. He is a genuine, loving, kind-hearted man. Truly, there is not a mean streak in his nature at all. He is 100% love and kindness.
2. Jeff works really hard (notice his bulging biceps.. hehe). He works so hard, in fact, that sometimes he doesn't take enough care of HIMSELF... he worries about others a lot more than he does himself. He's a giver. He always takes the time to take care of me first, whether I need a back rub, or help getting something opened... or reaching things... he stops whatever he is doing and helps me. He's amazing like that. He still opens my door everywhere we go. Even on his days off, he takes the time to go help his mom or dad or siblings with whatever they may need, and I think that speaks a lot about his character.3. Jeff is a really good friend and confidant. He has never broken a promise, or spilled something I've told him in confidence. He never will. He is one of the most loyal and trustworthy people I've ever known (and that's really important to me). He is my best friend.
4. Jeff is really SMART. Seriously. I am jealous of his brain. He can build/make/fix anything, and learn anything by reading a manual or book pretty much instantly. His brain works like I wish mine would. His debate skills are also some you don't want to go up against unless you are well prepared, Jeff has a wealth of knowledge and knows how to use it.
5. Jeff is really FUN! As you can see in the photo below, he doesn't take any situation too seriously unless he has to. He always jokes around and tries to keep me from getting too intense or serious about life's little mishaps. His ability to see the lighter side of life is something that helps me in a lot of situations, and also keeps us having fun. I can't imagine Jeff being too serious ever... I mean... he's just always enjoying himself.

6. I don't know if ya'll know this, but Jeff is kind of a big deal. He can rock climb, sail a boat, sodder, install flooring, install cabinets, fart butterflies, I mean... this man can do it all. I know one of the first reasons I fell in love with Jeff was because of how amazing he is. There are so many qualities to him that are impossible to put into words. I am so lucky to have a man of his caliber in my life... and I thank God for giving him to me (and at such a young age!). I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with Jeff... and I am so grateful to his mother for bringing him into the world 25 years ago.

I love you, Jeffrey... Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: