Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Fun!

Last week was a whirlwind of craziness, a blast from the past! First I got to see my best friend from Kindergarden, Arielle! It was so awesome! I hadn't seen her since I was like 12 years old... so a good 11-12 years ago! We got thai food, caught up, and went shopping at South Congress. I do realize why we were such good friends, though, Arielle is a very sweet, kind-hearted girl... it was awesome to see her again.

Then, on Saturday, one of my best high school friends came and stayed at my house for a couple nights! Daniel Bagby! I love Daniel. He and I didn't do a whole lot, we mostly just chilled and caught up on each other's lives, but it was really awesome to see him. We did go to the farmer's market on east 5th street, and I also showed him south congress because it's a must-see for newbies to Austin. Also, I introduced Daniel to the YouTube video of Ol' Gregg... we laughed really hard and watched it over and over. Please, enjoy...




Anyway... it was really great to see all the people, and I was super happy to get to spend time with both of my old friends.

I would also like to invite you guys to follow my old blog, which is now a new blog. It was once called "the last 15 lbs..." now it is called "Allergic to Everything." It's a healthy allergy-friendly cooking blog. You can see it here, or go to http://makemeaskinnybiatch.blogspot.com/. I also want to invite you to check out my friend, Daniel's cooking blog. Daniel is a real chef, he graduated from Johnson and Whales and is amazing! His blog will probably have better recipes, but I may start putting mine on his blog as well, so I'll keep you all posted on that. Here's his website: http://www.onthecuttingboard.com/.

No comments: