Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Issue...

I've decided there are things out there I need to get feedback on. Things that don't matter, but I am curious about, and feel strongly about, and therefore want to know what the people that are my friends or are reading my blog think about them. Therefore, I am dedicating Thursdays to be my "Issue" day. Please... if you read, comment.


ISSUE #1: Butterfaces.



Let's face it. There are a lot of people out there with killer bodies and ugly faces. For example Michael Phelps:

Now I'm not saying this dude is so ugly he's not dateable to the single ladies out there... I'm just saying, the only reason he is considered "hott" by any means, is his body. His face is dorky. I'm just sayin it like it is.





Another, "butterface" example:

Yes, again, I know it sounds mean.. but let's face it. Rumor Willis got her dad's jaw and that doesn't look right on a woman.

However, we all know she's hookin it up with some hott guys because she has a rockin body and lots of money. The same could be said about Phelps.

SO HERE'S MY OPINION ON THE ISSUE...

Better to have a beautiful face and a not as nice body, than to have an awesome body but ugly face... cause there isn't much you can do for an ugly face aside from plastic surgery.

I would pick a guy with a hot face and an ugly body over a guy with an ugly face and spectacular body, if I had to choose one or the other.

Luckily Jeff has both.

Thoughts?


2 comments:

beka butler said...

i'd go with hot face too.. just because sometimes (most times)the body fades.. and then you just have ugly.

The Gramber Bies said...

LOL, my friend Stephanie and I call these type of men "Headless". I suppose it can go for women to, but I don't spend my free time looking at women.

But I agree, a pretty face is more important than a hot bod.