Thursday, June 24, 2010

Team Pink!

Last night was awesome. It was the kick-off for the Kareoke league I joined, thanks to my awesome friend/client Kristen! She's the team captain and we've got 7 people on our team. As you can tell by the title of this post, we are team Pink!

I am super excited about this because it is definitely going to be a blast... here are a few reasons:

1) I love to sing... a lot...
2) I love to perform... although I had a little anxiety yesterday it's getting better!
3) I love being around people
4) I love feeling like a part of something

SO... that being said... I'm in for some awesome fun!

If anyone is interested in watching this Kareoke excitement, please check us out on Wednesday nights at the Canary Roost near Northridge campus.

That is all.

No comments: