Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL of my friends and Family out there who are Mothers... Even those of you who are Pet Mommies like me.. and several of my closest friends. I realize it isn't the same as having a real child, a human child, but the love I feel for my Kitties is as maternal as it gets for me.. so I do truly consider myself their mother. Judge away ;).

This Mothers Day I wanted to do a Post dedicated to MY Mother... So here goes.




My Mother was a lot of things. My Mother IS a lot of things. But if there's one thing I know my Mother will ALWAYS be for me... is a constant source of Love.

My Mother has never caused me to doubt her love for me. My mother taught me to be strong, courageous, and to fight for myself, and what is right.

My Mother taught me to be loyal, to stand up for what I believe in, to take responsibility for myself and my actions.

My Mother taught me not to lie, not to cheat, and to treat others with dignity and respect. My Mother taught me not to stoop to others' levels even when the temptation is great.

My Mother taught me to defend myself, to defend those who are incapable of defending themselves, and to stand for Justice and truth.

My Mother taught me integrity.

But mostly... My mother taught me to love. She gives her love freely, and that is what being a Mother is all about. I love my Mother... and I am so greatful that I have had her with me my entire life, as a Mother and as a Friend.

Happy Mothers Day.

No comments: