Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just... stuff

I haven't written since Mother's Day, so I figured I'd do an update. Recently, Jeff and I have been spending our weekends going rock climbing and hanging out with our good friends. It's been pretty nice. This weekend, being Memorial Day Weekend and all, we are probably going to do more of the same.

Health-wise, I've managed to maintain my weight finally. I've been pretty strict with myself and what I eat and it seems to be working. I've got an appointment with a new Endocrinologist on the 9th, and until then I'm doing all that I can to just take care of myself.

This week I got to babysit my neice, Adelaide, for 2 hours. We had fun. I fed her some applesauce, and we played on my piano together for a while. It's funny how her face lights up when she realizes she's the reason the sound is coming out of the piano. She's quite delightful to have around, though she does make me realize what a large responsibility having a baby can be, and reminds me that it's ok if I don't take that on for a few years.

Training is going well. I love all of my clients, and just found out I got accepted at Texas State University. I'll be going in the Fall and finishing my bachelor's degree. I'll be going for a Fitness degree with a pre-physical therapy emphasis. I decided I'd like to go into a field where I can bill insurance companies. It feels better to take insurance money than people's hard earned cash. I also feel like finishing college is a very important thing I need to do, and there's no time like the present.

That's about it. Blog out.

No comments: