Thursday, November 13, 2008

Negative

No babies this month. It's ironic actually, because I wrote the last blog and then an hour later my period started... it's been a rough one too, waking me up in the middle of the night with cramps... I'm sure you all wanted to know about that, but it's my blog so HA! I can write whatever I want! And you HAVE to read it! muahahaha.

So Jeff and I both feel kinda the same way... bittersweet. We'd gotten kinda used to the idea that we were going to have a baby, we'd half accepted it, and started planning our lives around it, just in case. But at the same time, we'd really like to wait. I didn't want to wait, honestly, a month ago. But now, having looked at it a little closer, I think it would be best for me to finish school, establish a career, and get a little more face time with the hubby before baby takes all my attention away. So it's definately not a bad thing either.

So... for all of you anticipating the results.. NEGATIVE

3 comments:

Dan and Merideth said...

Sorry to hear that! I know the bittersweet feeling.

For some reason the first 6 months we were married i tested myself almost every week to see if i were pregnant. I really wanted to be. Every week it was "well maybe last week was too Early so i should test again- just to make sure".

NOW, I am quite different. Im over the "Lets try REALLY HARD to have a baby stage and on to "if it happens then WONDERFUL but until then I have big plans" stage!!

Im glad that you and Jeff have time to P-L-A-N out your life and baby timing! I know what it feels like to be disappointed; I was doing "fertility" for a while and this last month I called it quits. If you need to talk to someone about your disappointment, just give me a call!!

Theron & Melissa said...

Woah! Close call! Caitlin as a mommy? Ah, you'll make a great one :) I almost thought I was preggo too, but then I wasn't. I agree though, birth control is so bad for anyone. I refuse to take it even though I'm irregular. Wow, fun topic.

Michelle said...

it'll come ...
and then it will ROCK YOUR WORLD!