Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday's Favorite Web Anomalies:

I'm going to try to make a weekly post about awesome, random, hilariousness I find on the internet. In it will probably include some grotesque/hilarious photos of people I don't know, at least 1 youtube.com video, and probably an LOL cat.

Starting this fabulous blog post is a photo from one of my favorite sites, peopleofwalmart.com. I hope to one day submit my very own person of walmart... enjoy:

Packin’ It On

Keepin’ The Hands Warm

Aaaannnndd the Youtube video of the week:




And for my LOL Cat segment... If Jeff were a cat:

funny pictures-STARCRAFT 2, It's beautiful.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

And... If I were an LOL Cat...

funny pictures-*Evil Laughs*
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Ok... I've had my fun... let me know if you enjoyed this segment and I'll continue to find the gems of the internet sea...

yes...

blog out.

1 comment:

The Gramber Bies said...

Oh no.. Starcraft 2 is EVIL!

I've never been to the people of walmart site before, but I will now.

Not sure if you know about these ones or not, thought I'd share:

www.cracked.com
www.the-editing-room.com