Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I stole from Ali's blog... this is about US as a couple

I stole this from Al-Breezy... :)

1. What is his name? Jeffrey Scott
2. Who eats more? He does. by far.
3. Who said I love you first? He did. I pretended to be asleep. Twice.
4. Who is taller? Jeff, by a whole 8 3/4 inches :)
5. Who is smarter? Jeff's really smart...in all the areas I'm not... and vice versa
6. Who is more sensitive? Me... but don't let Jeff fool you... he has emotions... deep down.
7. Who does the laundry? Me usually, but Jeff sneaks in a few loads when I'm not looking..
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff... I'm a lefty sleeper.
9. Who pays the bills? that task was forced upon me...
10. Who does most of the cooking? I do most of it (and that's not saying much) ok we're about even with that... he makes me eggs a lot...
11. What meals do you cook together? None in particular.
12. Who is more stubborn? hehe... both of us are
13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? wow... probably me cause I'm usually the one who acts like I jerk... Jeff rarely has to admit he's wrong
14. Who has more siblings? me again winning with a few steps and halfsies.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? don't you mean who wears no pants? we're a no pants kinda family... we only wear them when required (but seriously, I do)
16. What do you like to do together? Talk, try to poke each other in the butt while running up the stairs, eat, joke, contemplate what our children will look like... sail... rock climb... go to the gym... go to his parents house and mootch... the list goes on... play nintendo...
17. Who eats more sweets? um.. def me... Jeff is kinda anti-sugar which I think makes him a freak of nature, a very lovable freak of nature.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? he loves reading... he hides in the bathroom so I won't distract him
19. How did you meet? I met his sister on a blind date with another guy and she kinda set up a "date" we didn't realize was a "date" so she asked him to pick me up so we could carpool down to south austin together... I met him in the Target parking lot and the rest is history.
20. Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me out after our first "date" a few nights later to take me to sushi. That was the night of our first kiss :D
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. haha.
22. Who proposed? uh... Jeff... after careful prodding and begging.
23. His best features? just one? Hair, eyes, face, body... mmm.. my muscle man!
24. What is his greatest quality? he's always happy... and never gets mad ever

No comments: