Friday, June 26, 2009

A little bit of everything...

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. I don't care what they say you did to little boys, or how weird of a person you were, your music changed my childhood. Today, I listened to an old interview of Michael Jackson talking about his abusive father beating him till he was near death... well, Papa Jackson, you finally finished the job. You screwed up your son so bad he died at the young age of 50. For that, I hope you rot in hell. ... Anywhoo... my favorite Michael Jackson song growing up was "Beat it." My sisters and brother and I used to dance around the living room acting it out and having dance parties to the tape we had with all of his songs on it. Thanks for the childhood magic, old buddy. Hope the after life treats you better than this one did. Man... all the recent deaths in the media have kind of bummed me out. I guess it's hard to really grasp the concept that, Yes, people can die... and that includes me. It's scary. I don't like thinking about it. But I swear people are dropping like flies lately. I just want it to stop.

MOVING ON... in other news life has been going slow. The house is slowly getting put back together, we finally have some paint on the downstairs walls. We have the flooring ordered and the kitchen planned out and saved at Lowes. I have been spending a lot of time working out and hanging out with the sister-in-law and yesterday we went and saw "The Promotion" starring Sandra Bullock. Hilarious. I laughed the whole movie, and I was never super uncomfortable like most romantic comedies make me... so I give the movie a solid A. Afterward, Liz and I went to the outlet mall and I FINALLY got some clothes that fit me! Hurray! It's been hitting tripple digits all week here in Austin (today it was 107 degrees), so I decided that I need shorts BAD. The shorts I owned previously are a size 6 or 8 and were falling off me like dead skin. I found that Calvin Klein has the perfect fitting shorts for me! Hurray! So from now on, me and Calvin Klein are tight like tigers (aka best friends). I also got 2 new shirts and a shirt for Jeff at G Star, where they are having a EVERYTHING UNDER $30 sale!!! Love it! I'm just so glad I can now face the blistering heat with some shorts on instead of saggy pants.

Recently I have been having truly vivid and bizzare dreams. I know I always have weird dreams... but recently they have been even MORE bizzare and VIVID than normal. Like I had this dream where I attacked my mom because she had some information and was going to share it with a bunch of people, so I threw her into a bookcase and we got into a horrifying fight. I woke up completely confused because I have no beef with my mother, I don't have any desire to fight her at all. lol. And then last night I had a dream that my mom, Valerie, and I were all going to fly to Germany together and we missed our flight because my mom wouldn't get off the computer. I was SO mad, and SO irritated when they told us we couldn't take another flight till the next day. So we had to stay with one of my mom's weird friends, and then we went skydiving to make up for it, and this guy fell out of the plane but didn't have a parachute, so when he landed I watched him throw up volumous amounts of blood. It was horrific. I don't know what all this means. Meh.

Jeffrey and I were going to go on a last minute cruise if we could. It didn't work out cause the cruises were all too long, we wanted something for 3 days or so. Sad. I was really hoping. I also tried to plan a water fight today and that failed too. I'm starting to think the universe is conspiring against me. The only for sure thing I can count on is my 3 day training course in July. I know I will be there because I already paid for it, and I REALLY need to get certified already. I'm really really looking forward to it. I can't wait to just jump in and start training. I think I will be fantastic at it. There is just so much I already know and want to share! But I have so much more to learn! I can't wait! I really really love this industry I am getting into... every industry has it's dark side, but the good outweight the bad parts with personal training. Because I control my own destiny. I decide whether or not I am going to dedicate myself enough to become good at what I do, to help people get healthier and stronger. It's a beautiful thing.

Anyways, I am done rambling for now. Till next week.

Blog OUT.

No comments: