Monday, June 8, 2009

Sims 3...

I just got SIMS 3!!! I know, I'm a freak, but I love the Sims, and I loved the Sims 2 even more... so today Jeff bought me SIMS 3 to cheer me up! (it's been a rough week for me). I absolutely love it! I created a Jeff and Caitlin Hartung and Caitlin is currently expecting their first child, and Jeff is a bedpan cleaner. Muahahaha. Good stuff! Anyways, I know I haven't written in a while... life for me recently has been fairly difficult, and I haven't had much to say. Hopefully soon something really fantastic will happen (like our house being finished) and I can blog again with whitty remarks and hilarious commentary... (at least I make myself laugh). Until then, I leave you with only this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

1 comment:

Theron & Melissa said...

Sweet! I want to play! Those games are so addicting... bedpan cleaner. They've made them so much more interesting than when they very first came out back in 1996....good ol days :)