Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm ready for 2011, the question is.... is 2011 ready for me?

We rang in the New Year with Friends and Family. It was fun. It was tame. But it was fun. As is tradition in my family and many other families that are non-alcoholic, we drank Sparkling Apple Cider, Sparkling Grape Juice, and I found Sparkling Strawberry Juice. Delish!

We also played some fun games, including "Loser" and another game who's name slips my memory.


That's not the purpose of this post. The purpose is to write down my New Years Resolution list. Because it is the year 2011, I will be writing 11 resolutions. I promise only 3 are dietary :)

1. Completely cut out Cane Sugar for the Month of January, and allow only VERY limited amounts after a full month off. I cut it out for 90 full days last year and I felt better than ever, and I just want to feel that way again.

2. Completely cut out artificial sweeteners/artificially sweetened sodas (Diet drinks)/any man-made chemical sweetener. This does not include Stevia or Xylitol.

3. Cut out all carbs but Rice and Quinoa, most of the other's just simply aren't nutritionally dense enough to be worth the calories.

4. Work out at least 5 days/week, preferably 6.

5. FINISH THE FREAKING HOUSE

6. Visit my Mom in DC and take a painting class with her.. if possible

7. Join a Kickboxing Gym or take a Pilates Class just so I can work out with other people for a change... it gets lonely working out alone.

8. Resume Oil Painting Lessons and stick with them until EVERY person I deem worthy of a Caitlin Hartung Original gets one

9. Expand my business/Grow my business

10. Come to a good compromise with Akira and her peeing problems.

11. Force the Calderwoods to become my Neighbors >:} Bwuahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments: