Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taste Of Austin

Tonight Jeff and I went to the Taste of Austin, a place where tons of Austin Restaurants make food for us and we gorge on it until we cannot walk to the car to drive home. It was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, we had a lot of fun together in the photo booth as well... My hubby makes a cute Wendy's girl, don't you think?

Anyways... I wanted to let you know this is my last hurrah. Starting Sunday, I'll be calorie counting my way back 8 lbs down because that's what I've gained in the last 2 months :(. I won't say it was all fat... I probably gained a few lbs of muscle, but I'm thicker around the middle, so it's back to behaving myself again.

Check out my fitness blog if you want to see how I am going to take those 8 lbs off safely and effectively, through science and pre-planning meals.

No comments: