Monday, May 25, 2009

Avoiding packing..

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? kind of, but they didn't pat me down

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? only if I'm trying to take it up a notch

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?Since my sophomore year in college. I hit a rock
and it broke the sled and bruised my butt.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I'm more of a community sleeper.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? sure... but I really think the ones people encounter are all evil

6. Do you consider yourself creative? sure

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes I do

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? I think Jennifer Aniston is kind of a whiner, but I like her and I think Angelina Jolie is pretty messed up mentally so I kinda feel sorry for her

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? some... not much

10. Do you know how to play poker? cha!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I think I've been awake longer than that straight...

12. What's your favorite commercial? real men of genius

13. Who was your first love? Muffin.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?No, cause that's when drunkie comes barreling down the road and T-bones you

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I can't keep my own secrets

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? meh

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?Of course

18. How often do you remember your dreams? almost every night

19. What's the one thing on your mind? 42 days...

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? If I don't my car will continue to beep at me until I follow it's command

21. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was an amazing gymnast.

22.Do you like Sushi? it's a full blown love affair between me and sushi.

23. What do you wear to bed? that's naughty! I won't answer!

24. Do you truly hate someone? hate is a strong word... but yeah kinda

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Jeff Hartung, drummer for the
Bodagits (that's our rock band name)

26. Do you know anyone in jail? possibly

27. What food do you find disgusting? anything involving onions

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? haha probably... I know I've been slapped in the face, meghan used to punch me but usually aimed for my stomach instead... good times, thanks for bringing that up >:(

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? yep kinda

No comments: