Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rebekah

Today my littlest sister, Rebekah, turned 14! I can't believe how grown-up she is getting (not to mention TALL)! So I wanted to take a few minutes to tell you why I love my little sister so much!!!













Rebekah is the sister who is most like me.









We both have blonde hair,






we both have a VERY girly side,







we both can be shy around people we don't know, but when we do know people, we act like our fun, CRAZY (in a good way) selves,









we both loved playing barbies together,










we both have a flair for the dramatic... I was in drama, she is in drama.







we both LOVE to sing, and we are both pretty good at it.




we both are musically talented, we play piano, and Bekah plays the French Horn.




We both were in band (she still is).








We both love to dance (I taught her how).











we both love playing Sims, and eagerly await Sims 3.








But Rebekah is also her own person, and here are some of her unique qualities that I love:















Bekah loves like a puppy, unconditionally... she is very loving, very open about it, and forgiving.




Bekah has a soft heart, she treats people well. When she hurts someone's feelings on accident, she feels worse than they do about it.





Bekah is in choir, and she excells at it.




Bekah makes very good grades, is very smart, and very talented at just about everything she does.




Bekah is a great artist. When she was little, she used to draw me pictures everytime I came to visit her. I still have most of them.




Bekah was the cutest baby in the world, I have not seen a baby cuter than my little sister was.





Bekah loves her parents, she respects her parents, and I love that about her.





Bekah makes me laugh, she's spunky and adorable, and I have enjoyed being a part of her life.








Now that she's 14, I worry about boys coming around and messing with my sister while I'm not there to beat them away with my metal baseball bat. But I'm not too concerned, after all... my dad can handle it.








So Happy Birthday, Bekah! I love you SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You definitely got ALL of the pretty genes.