Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life... in all it's unabashed glory

I started to write a totally different blog but ended up erasing it. I don't want to bore you guys with my internal workings. I made a schedule of the summer, but decided it wasn't important to anyone else but me. So I decided to let you know what's been going on and what's going on in a precise, unrambling way.


In the last few months I have finally achieved my goal weight and am incredibly happy to announce that I am now at the exact size I want to be and will no longer be trying to lose weight anymore unless I gain the weight back (which I will be on red alert for). I am really happy about this achievement, as I can finally relax and be happy in my own skin. I'm loving it. I'm even loving the jokes from the guys in bootcamp about me having to shop at Baby Gap.


In the last few months I have grown closer to those in bootcamp, to my clients in general, and to my friends and family. I am not sure how or why, but I am really enjoying the people in my life.


Jeff has been stressed. Work is getting really crazy for him, and he's basically having to do the work of 6 people right now. I worry about him, he's so young and so full of stress. So we started going on walks together and that seems to help. It still doesn't take away the massive amount of responsibility weighing on his shoulders, however.


In other news, my sister-in-law is getting nice and pregnant! She is due in late August and I am so excited to have a neice!! I know the baby is going to have so much love, but Aunt Caitlin will be especially spoiling of the baby. I am also really excited about my sister, April,'s baby due in December!


So many of my friends are now approaching the end of their pregnancy. My two friends/ ex-roommates from Disney World, Aubrey and Lorraine are the closest to popping! Aubrey is literally due any day, and Lorraine is due in early June! Not far away at all!


Two of the girls from my old dorm at BYU are both expecting TWINS! One just reached her third trimester, and the other just announced the pregnancy. Another friend from that same dorm is due this month as well.



BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!


Alas, we are NOT expecting, and don't plan on expecting for another 2-3 years or so. It's nothing against having children, it's just not really the time for us right now. We have a lot on our plate with the house and Jeff being overworked.


I have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months! Because Jeff will be so busy with work, I may take some time to go visit my father in Lubbock, or my sister in Houston. I haven't worked those details out yet, though, so we'll see. I am also planning on going on a weekend road trip with my mother-in-law to Dallas. It should be lots of fun.


My friend, Daniel, will be coming to town in early June and we're planning on a trip to Schlitterbaun together. I absolutely LOVE Daniel Bagby! He was definitely one of my very best friends in high school, and I really can't wait to see him!


I may be going to Montana at the end of June to visit Lorraine and her baby girl. We'll see if I can afford it though.


In July, we've got a ton of birthday's including my Dad's, Akira's, and my own! I am planning on having a birthday party probably AT Schlitterbaun. Then on July 31st we will be going to Cape May, NJ with my Aunt Didi and meeting my parents there. They are renting a beach house for a week with us and some family friends and POSSIBLY my brother all the way from Japan! I really hope he can come. I look forward to this vacation a LOT.


AAaaaand when I get back, there will be Liz's birthday and then Liz's baby girl will be born at the end of August! WOOHOO! It's gonna be a good summer!


Well, I probably DID end up boring you, but enjoy this little photo I took from the Cinco De Mayo party we went to last night and have a great day!


XOXOXO


Blog Out!

No comments: