Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Newest Blog

http://makemeaskinnybiatch.blogspot.com/

This is a diet blog I have created. Since I started working out like a mad feind, I have found that losing weight has not been as easy as I thought it would be. I realized that even though I was working out, I was eating so much that I have been unable to lose the last 10-15 lbs that I wanted to. So I decided that I am going to use this year, 2009, to find a diet that works for me. Once I find the way of eating that keeps me as trim as possible, without starving and killing me, I will use that eating plan for the rest of my days. So I started my journey today and if you'd like to follow along, go visit that site and add it to your regular blogs!

1 comment:

JAG said...

I tried to post a comment on your new blog, but it wouldn't let me.
Good luck!!! :D