Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun little random blurb I stole from Ali

What is bothering you right now? How tired and weak I've been feeling this whole week

What does your last received text message say? "I am thinking of you...I love you lots and lots. You are the bomb. Thanks for visiting my sister today"

When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life? I guess I've always wanted more, but I am happy with my life, I just want to continue improving in it

What are you doing tonight? going to class

What was the last voicemail you received about? It was my brother talking to me like stewie lol

Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes, Green Eggs and Ham...

Do you look at the keyboard when you type? rarely

Do you think your last ex deserves to die? not the last one.... go back a few and then yes, just to save the lives of those he will be effecting daily

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling? Probably not...

Did you have a good day yesterday? It was pretty good, aside from the backhandspring incident...

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for? I'm married to him.

What is your current mood? Off.

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? getting better at gymnastics, and getting fitter, buying a house and fixing it up with my main man... playing with Akira... life in general

How's your heart lately? Beating, thank goodness

Will this weekend be a good one? I sure hope so

Who hugged you last? Jeff

What is your relationship status? Married

Look behind you, what do you see? my art table

Any summer plans for 2009? hopefully south america... if not, I'm forcing Jeff to take me to Disney World

How's your life lately? It's good, I'm just PMSing really bad, or pregnant, but that possibility comes by every month so I just keep truckin till I find out which one it is...

Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Jeff's! Oh dirty!

Do you miss anyone? Always.

Is there one place you'd like to visit? Everywhere but Canada... been there, seen it. not impressed.

Have you held hands with anyone today? Not yet.

Ever been swimming in a lake or river? Yep... one had an alligator in it.

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life? My Grandmother, Ryan, and Muffin.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? hehe...

Do you give out second chances easily? Depends on the situation.

What woke you up today? Akira, that bad kitty

Your ex shows up randomly at your house what do you say? Wait right here while I get my bat...

This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Jeff :)

Two days from now this time, where will you be? house hunting?

Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone? Yes. Jeff. I knew the first day I met him.

Who was the first person you talked to today? Jeff(ish) I was kinda asleep though.

How late did you stay up last night and why? I dont know... 11... ish... well, I was up later than normal talking to Jonathan and the rest is nonya...

When was the last time you did something you knew was wrong? Me? Do something wrong? Intentionally???

Have you ever been nice to someone who treated you like crap? Yup. But not usually.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year? A little more grounded I think, more mature, happier...

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking? When Dave beat me up. I lost a part of myself that day.

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down? Cecily, Lorraine, Meghan or Valerie.

Does the person you like, like you back? LOVES me back.

When was the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone? Who? Few hours ago; Jeff.

Are you friends with someone who lies about the stupidest stuff ever? I know ppl like that, but uh... I wouldn't call us friends.

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name: Cat

What's something that always gives you the chills? Onions.

How was the past week for you? Hellish.

Whats your favorite color? Pink

What are you listening to? Cars passing on the highway

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?Jelly

If the year only consisted of one season which would you choose? Summer

If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to tell you? maybe if he surprised me with a gorgeous peice of jewelry that he hand picked because he knew it had some symbolic meaning just for me... I wouldn't count on that though

Could you go out in public looking like you do now? heck no lol.

What's one thing you want more than anything in your life? I want success, happiness, Jeffrey, and some babies.

What was on your mind most today? wondering why I feel so icky...

Last person you gave something to? I gave candy to Jeff.

Do you like winter time? Not especially, but each season has it's purpose.

Do you believe that if you want someone bad enough you'll get them? Got em.

What's your favorite fruit? Pineapple

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you? Smooth like ex lax!

If you could move somewhere else, would you? I'd consider it... I'd love to go back to BYU and finish my degree so I wouldn't have to retake classes I've already passed...

Do you know anyone named Taylor? No.

Are you friends with someone who is older than you? Yes.

In the past week have you felt stupid? Not stupid...

Do people ever mistake you for being a different race? People ask me if I'm half black a lot...:p

Do your nails ALWAYS have to be painted? hahaha no.

Do you have your baby picture in your room? no, I need to get one though.

What did you do today? Woke up and watched some CSI Miami, got a green tea latte, ate some food, watched more CSI, got on Facebook, blogged, etc.

What happened at 4AM this morning? Nothing...? I was asleep.

Were you happy when you woke up today? No, I wasn't. I was tired and felt like I was in this weird mental fog.

Last thing received in the mail? Bills.

Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? Yeah.

Do you have any career ideas yet? Personal Trainer

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night? Many times, restless.

At this time yesterday, what were you doing?I was with my aunt Sherry at the hospital.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with? Jeff

1 comment:

JAG said...

Move back to Utah while I still live here!!