Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girls Night & Valentines Fun!

So the night before valentines day was Friday the 13th. Girls Night!!!! We decided that it, being such an unlucky day, should be a scary movie night. So I went to Marian's house and we sat and talked for a long time, then we went to get food at a Thai restaurant (I have never really eaten Thai before) but it was REALLY REALLY good. Then we went to this awesome video rental place that sorts the videos in a much more convenient manner. We decided on this Stephen King movie called something Hospital. I forget the first part of the title. You'll understand why in a second. So we get back to her house and decide to make our own valentine's day cards... mine turned out awesome, by the way, but for the sake of the people who read my blog, I won't make the picture visible enough for you to read what I put, because it's a personal hilarious card that some might find offensive. Anyways, we were so involved with making our cards that we watched the whole movie without really watching it, and I can only tell you that it gave a really creepy vibe but I have no clue exactly what it was about, except that it was a haunted hospital. WEIRD. Anyways... Lots of fun with Marian as always...

Saturday, Valentines Day, Jeff and I woke up and I made him stay in bed. I brought him the card I made him and some chocolate covered fruit like he loves! He was really happy and loved my card. I got him a few other things too, but I'd ended up giving them to him early because I couldn't stop myself. Jeff gave me a sweet card and Akira gave me a card, lol, and then he brought me tulips that are still alive, and chocolate covered strawberries. YUM! :D. We went house shopping after that with Hannah, found one we wanted, and then came home. We went to dinner with Jeff's parents at our favorite sushi place, Hayashi, and went home for some quality us time.

When we got home, we watched some of our
new show that we're addicted to called "Blood" it's an anime so get off my back, I don't have to justify myself to you people! Anyways... Let's forget I even mentioned what we were watching... Suddenly we hear these weird sounds coming from above and this is what we saw...


How she got up there is a mystery to me... but here's what I did to avoid using one of her 9 lives...


And that was pretty much how it went...

No comments: