Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lushious Lashes

So yesterday I woke up at 4 am because Akira wanted to "nuggle"... fun stuff... but then had to get up at 6 with Jeff because I had to attend lash school with my mommy-in-law, Susan. I must admit I wasn't looking forward to it, because the last class I felt was a waste of time, and I heard this class was supposed to last 8 hours. On my way out, I didn't have time to get breakfast so I spent the morning starving, however the class was really good! I learned the basics first on the power point, then learned the basic technique on Miss Puff-face, pictured below:



















I didn't know that we were supposed to bring in live models after lunch, so I texted Marian really quick and she made it! After starving until 1pm, I finally got some lunch, greeted Marian, and got to work! I don't have any pictures of what I did, but I did a bangin job! She looked great! The teacher said I was pretty good, just need to be more consistant with getting the extensions closer to the root of the hair without touching the root. It was really cool. Here's a photo of my report card:



I was there all day, so I worked pretty hard... and I'm proud of my work... stay tuned for new photos of my most recent lashtastic achievements!

No comments: